I am raw html block.
Click edit button to change this html
Privacy & Cookies Policies
By visiting the Site or using Software or a Service, you agree that your personal information will be handled as described in this Policy, and consent to the same. Your use of the Site, Software, or a Service, and any controversy or dispute related to the privacy or use of your personal information, is subject to this Policy, along with other applicable terms and conditions, including limitations on damages and resolution of disputes (the applicable License and Distribution Agreement for Software, for example), which are incorporated by reference into this Policy.
What Information Does BuyDRM Collect About You?
BuyDRM may collect information directly from you and, where allowed by law, from third parties as well as through your use of our Site, Software, and Services.
Information We Collect Directly From You. Certain areas and features of the Site, Software, or Services may require registration or the submission of information by you. When you register with us, we collect, among other things, your name, email address, a user name and password. We may also collect additional optional information. Where the submission of information by you is optional, rather than required, we take reasonable measures to make this distinction clear (marking required fields “required,” for example).
Information We Collect Automatically. We may automatically collect information about you and your use of the Site, Software, or Services through cookies, web beacons, and other technologies and methods. The information we collect in this manner may include the following: your domain name, IP address, location, and manner in which you connect with or to the Site, Software, and Services; information about your browser, device, operating system, and mobile device; the date and time on which you visit the Site or use the Software or Services and the length of time you do so; details regarding your use of the Site, Software, and Services, and other software products or services; web pages you view and links you click or access; information related to your payment for Software and Services; and the referring URL, site, or services that led you to the Site and information related to that referral.
What Do We Do With the Information We Collect?
In general, we use information we collect about you to develop and improve our Site and the Software and Services, to develop new products and services, to customize and target content and information we provide or market to customers and others, and to comply with laws and court orders. Some examples of our use of the information we collect include the following:
- For customer service purposes. For example, to communicate with you about your use of the Site, Software, or Services, to respond to your inquiries, to fulfill your orders, and for other similar purposes.
- To personalize your experiences on the Site and in the Software and Services. For example, to tailor the content and information that we send or display to you, to display targeted advertising, to offer location customization, and to offer personalized help and instructions.
- For marketing and promotional purposes. For example, in accordance with applicable law, we may use your information, such as your email address, to send you news and newsletters, special offers, and promotions, or to otherwise contact you about products or information we think may interest you. We also may use the information that we learn about you and your use of our Site, Software, and Services to assist us in advertising on third party websites and for other purposes.
- For product and service improvement purposes. For example, to better understand how users access and use our Site, Software, and Services, both on an aggregated and individualized basis, in order to improve our Site, Software, and Services, to respond to user desires and preferences, and for other research, analytical, and commercial purposes. For information on how to opt out of cookies on related forms of tracking, see our cookies policy below.
How We Share Your Information
In general, BuyDRM does not sell, rent, or share personal information about you to outside third parties other than authorized vendors, service providers, and partners. BuyDRM may share the information that we collect about you, including personally identifiable information, as follows:
- Other BuyDRM Customers and Site Visitors. Your user name, name, and other information that you post to the Site, including, without limitation, reviews, comments, and feedback will be available to, and may be searchable by, other users of the Site, regardless of whether they have signed up or otherwise identified themselves to BuyDRM. Even if it appears presently that such information about you is not available to others, we may change or improve Site functionality in the future, resulting in such information being available to other BuyDRM customers and Site visitors.
- Affiliates, Subsidiaries, and Partners. We may disclose the information we collect from you to our affiliates, subsidiaries, and partners (including resellers, for example); however, if we do so, their use and disclosure of your personally identifiable information will be subject to this Policy, and, where required by law, we will obtain your consent to such transfers.
- Service Providers. We may disclose the information we collect from you to third party vendors, service providers, contractors, or agents who perform functions on our behalf. These include, as an example, payment processors, to whom we transfer information about you in order to bill and collect payment for the Software and Services.
- Business Transfers. If we are a party to a merger, acquisition, or other corporate restructuring (or similar activity), we may transfer the information we have collected to another company party to such activity. Similarly, if we are a party to a bankruptcy proceeding, the information we have collected about you may be transferred to an acquiring or merged entity.
- In Response to Legal Process. We may disclose the information we collect from you in order to comply with applicable law, a judicial proceeding, court order, or other legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena.
- To Protect Us and Others. We also may disclose the information we collect from you where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person, suspected or actual violations of our this Policy or other agreements (including acceptable use policies) between you and BuyDRM or our partners, or as evidence in litigation in which Company is involved.
- Aggregate and De-Identified Information. We may share aggregate or de-identified information about our users with third parties for marketing, advertising, research, or other purposes.
Cookies. Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser for record-keeping purposes. Some cookies allow us to make it easier for you to navigate our Site, the Software, and Services, while others are used to enable a faster log-in process or to allow us to track your activities at our Site, in our Software, and while using our Services. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer, you can edit your browser options to block them in the future. The “Help” portion of the toolbar on most internet browsers will tell you how to prevent your computer from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Visitors to our Site who disable cookies will be able to browse certain areas of the Site, but some features, including shopping cart and purchases, may not function fully or in the manner intended if you disable cookies.
Local Storage Objects, Clear GIFs, tracking pixels and pixel tags, and other technologies. We may use Local Storage Objects (“LSOs”), to store your Site preferences and to personalize your visit to our Site. LSOs are different from browser cookies because of the amount and type of data stored. Typically, you cannot control, delete, or disable the acceptance of LSOs through your web browser. Similarly, clear GIFs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in functionality to cookies. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on your computer’s hard drive, clear GIFs are embedded invisibly on web pages. We may use clear GIFs (a.k.a. web beacons, web bugs or pixel tags), in connection with our Site to, among other things, track the activities of Site visitors, help us manage content, and compile statistics about Site usage. We and our third-party service providers also use clear GIFs in HTML emails to our customers, to help us track email response rates, identify when our emails are viewed, and track whether our emails are forwarded.
We may combine information gathered from cookies and other tracking mechanisms with other personal information we collect from you in order to be able to provide a more personalized service to you. If you do not agree to such user profiling, you may opt-out by contacting us at LegalNotices@keyos.com. In this case, we will send an opt-out cookie to your computer which needs to be stored permanently. In case you delete such cookie, you must install such cookie again the next time you visit our site.
Third-Party Analytics, Ad Networks, and Links
Third-Party Links. The Site, Software, and Services may contain links to third-party websites. Any access to and use of such websites is not governed by this Policy, but instead is governed by the privacy policies of those third party websites. We are not responsible for the information practices of such third party websites and do not have the ability to control such practices.
You may always choose whether to share information about yourself with BuyDRM. Although our Site, Software, and Services may each fail to provide you with certain functionality or benefits if you do decline to provide information to BuyDRM. The BuyDRM Site presently does not honor browser requests or signals not to be tracked and does not subscribe or respond to “Do Not Track” lists or similar services.
Security of Personal Information
We have implemented commercially reasonable measures to protect the information we collect about you from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Of course, despite any amount of effort, no data security measures can guarantee security or confidentiality, and we encourage you to also take prudent measures to protect your information. Prudent steps include signing off after using a shared computer, choosing a robust password that nobody else knows or can easily guess, and keeping your log-in and password information private. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or compromised passwords or for any activity on your account via unauthorized password activity.
Where BuyDRM Operates
BuyDRM is a global organization and your information may be transferred, stored, and processed anywhere in the world, including the U.S., European Union, (including Germany, Ireland and the UK), Japan, South Korea and China. By providing us with your information, including (where applicable) personally identifiable information, you consent to such transfer, storage, and processing of your information anywhere in the world. Some foreign jurisdictions may have information protection laws less stringent than those in your home jurisdiction.
Updates to this Policy
BuyDRM may update this Policy occasionally to ensure that you are informed of our practices with regard to personal information. When we update this policy, we will update www.BuyDRM.com/privacy and, depending on our view of the significance of the update, send an email to all Site, Software, and Services users notifying them of the update. Your continued use of the Site, Software, or Services following such an update to this Policy on the Site indicates your acceptance of the updated Policy.
What Is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that are placed on your browser or the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. Some cookies are “persistent cookies” – these remain on a user’s device for the period of time specified in the cookie, and are activated each time the user visits the website. Other cookies are “session cookies” - these are temporarily stored on a user’s device; once you close the browser, all session cookies are deleted.
First vs. Third-party Cookies
We use both first and third party cookies. Whether a cookie is ‘first’ or ‘third’ party refers to the domain placing the cookie. First-party cookies are those set by a website that is being visited by the user at the time. Third-party cookies are cookies that are set by a domain other than that of the website being visited by the user. If a user visits a website and another entity sets a cookie through that website this would be a third-party cookie.
What Cookies Do We Use and Why?
We use Strictly Necessary, Functionality, and Performance, Targeting cookies.
Strictly Necessary Cookies: allow you to move around the Site, Software and Services and use essential features like secure areas. These cookies are a condition of using our Site, Software and Services. Without these cookies, certain services you have asked for cannot be provided. We use these cookies to remember information you have entered on forms during a session; to identify you as being logged in; and to route users to specific applications of a service, or specific servers.
Functionality Cookies: used to provide services or remember settings to improve your visit or use. We use these cookies to remember settings you've applied, such as layout, text size, preferences, and colors; remember if we've already asked you if you want to fill in a survey; and show you when you're logged in.
Performance Cookies: collect information about how you use our Site, Software and Services (e.g., which pages you visit or services you use, and if you experience any errors). They do not collect any information that could identify you. We use Performance cookies for:
- Web Analytics: To provide statistics on how our Site, Software and Services are used;
- Ad Response Rates: To see how effective our advertisements are, including those on third party sites;
- Affiliate Tracking: To provide feedback to partners that one of our visitors also visited their website. This can include details of any products purchased;
- Error Management: To help us improve the website by measuring any errors that occur; and
- Testing Designs: To test different designs of our Site, Software and Services.
Targeting Cookies: linked to services provided by third parties, such as 'Like' buttons and 'Share' buttons. Third parties provide these services in return for recognizing that you have visited our Site or used our Software and Services. We also use Targeting cookies to provide advertising agencies with information on your visit so that they can present you with advertisements in which you may be interested
How to Delete and Block Our Cookies
More information about how third party cookies are used for targeted advertising and how to opt out of some third party ad networks can be found at: http://www.youronlinechoices.eu or www.aboutads.info.